Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Gotta Go to da Sto!


I am vigilant about not running out of stuff. Check it out. It's time to go to the grocery store!!! I'm headed there NOW. I stayed at work long to stall so my honey won't have to be working when I get home (I am spoiled and used to his undivided attention!) Now, it's 4pm, and I feel like I have the blog sufficiently caught up, so I'm going to Wegmans, dropping off the dry cleaning, and I'm going home to kiss that face!

French President Nicolas Sarkozy and President Obama are appearing together in the Rose Garden this afternoon.... and believe it or not, even though I think Sarkozy is the cutest world leader (I'm a sucker for curly hair, what can I say?) I'd still rather be home with my guy, or grocery shopping, than hanging in the Rose Garden and sitting in rush hour traffic for hours this evening! Sounds cynical, doesn't it? Geez! I don't mean to be that way. Sorry, I'm rambling...


Tomorrow, Lord willing, I'll have some food pictures to show you. And a little tease... not MY cooking, but HIS! That's right. I will shame all the other husbands out there.




Nighty night.

No comments: