Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Painted Into the Bathroom




I had the day off today and I had the opportunity to do something we've been wanting to do for MONTHS... re-paint our floors. When we moved in to this apartment, we had the carpet pulled up because hard floors are just better for us for various reasons. They're easier to keep clean, easier to get around on, and when they're not all chipped up and they're in all their "Coffeebean" rich glory, they actually look really good!

We're pretty rough on them, though, with a wheelchair and three pets and all. I guess I'm the "and all!"

I started in our bedroom, then painted the floor in the living room and the dining room. The whole time, Michael was working in the office. Then I painted the office. So.... he was relegated to the bathroom.
He's still in there, working. Poor thing!
I told him to "look like he likes it," this is what I got:

I better get started on dinner. The floors look great, don't they? Brokaw has coffeebean brown paws now.

1 comment:

cindy said...

some people do there best work in the bathroom