Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Work News

The last month really has been insane because I've (Dana) been working SO MUCH.
I follow this guy's every move.And it turns out, well with passing health care and all, that he's been really, really busy. May I shamelessly self promote here? You can follow my work blog here.

And then there's this guy.

David Brody and I are doing a new show called The Brody File. We like to call it "Meet the Press with a dash of Comedy Central and a sprinkling of Jesus." More shamless self promotion, here.

Also, I've been doing some work in front of the camera! This is a change for me, because for the past 11 years, I've been behind the camera. So, it's a bit of a stretch for me, but it's been so much fun!! When I was a kid, my best friend Courtney and I used to make goofy videos all the time. Now, I'm being paid to do that, and that's crazy, right?

Okay, done with plugs for my work. :)

Seriously, though, working SO MUCH and SO HARD over the last month has been good for me. I know I am doing what God made me to do and I am absolutely thrilled to get up every morning (okay, that part's a stretch) and go to do a job that I love to do. I know many people don't enjoy that blessing, and I am VERY thankful for it!


Really, I'm done now!


Now, I'm going to plug Mike's work! He landed a gig as a web guy for Elk Remodeling, a local company. He is managing the company's website and social networking, along with balancing a full load of school work and other projects. Busy guy!! We're still adjusting to our new roles, but thankful to have the work. Thank you, LORD!

No comments: