Saturday, December 19, 2009

Queen of the Leftovers

I am Queen of the Leftovers.  I hereby declare myself as such!!  We had TONS of leftover food after our Ugly Sweater Party last weekend.  For a few days, we just heated up plates of everything, but I grew weary of that so I had to get a little creative.  Mmmmm!! Glad I did.

With the leftover pepperoni, I made Stromboli:

IMG_4942 

With leftover ham, I made Hawaiian Pizza!  That was sweet!  (And, ironically, it created more leftovers, haha)

DSC_0069 

And tonight.... with leftover vegetables, Chicken Teriyaki!

DSC_0063
 

Told you! I haven't seen my crown yet, though... what's up with that?


 


 



1 comment:

Jenn AKA The Leftover Queen said...

I love the use of all your leftovers to make new dishes!!! Looks great! I'll let you borrow my crown for the day! ;)