Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ding! Bread's done.

And so am I, with blogging.  I'm embarrassed to tell you I've been writing and I have Fa la la la lifetime on in the background.  It's the "Christmas Shoes" movie, that's the worst, right?  I've already cried.  And the TJ Maxx commercials are totally working.  I want to go there so bad right now!

Here are my finished loaves:

DSC_0071 Can't wait to get a piece of this cinnamon bread.  It might not make it until breakfast!

DSC_0072 I think I should have smoothed my white bread roll a little more.  Haha.  As long as it still tastes good, right?  Live and learn, baby.


 
 



2 comments:

ann said...

i'm starting to think you are Betty Crocker--what has happened to the Dana I know??????

Dana Brown Ritter said...

I know, right?? You should be proud! I wish you were here to eat some of this yummy food! I've come a LONG way since we were roomies!