Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Name Change, check!

It's official, my friends! I'm finally, OFFICIALLY Dana Brown Ritter!!!


I have a letter from the Social Security Administration and everything!  Yay.  I haven't been to the DMV yet, that'll be another big step, but this is definitely monumental and I'm happy to have it behind me!


Other than that big news, I'm having a pretty slow day, which is nice.  I am feeling quite frumpy today, however.  I don't think I have ever complained about losing weight before, and that's not what this is TRUST ME, but I'm pretty sure the suit I'm wearing today is now officially at least two sizes too big and it's all lumpy and my pants are dragging and I feel just ugly and very dumpy.  My hair is all grown out and the roots are all dark, too. Waaaa.  Starting to sound like something out of "Where the Sidewalk Ends" hahaha.... right?


I want to go shopping something fierce!  Too bad I did do a little shopping this past weekend, but all I did was buy clothes for my husband and a pair of shoes for myself.  They are cute and comfy, though! And Roxy :)  I'll never grow out of Roxy stuff. 


I just wish I had a bunch of money to blow on clothes!  I'm really regretting that "purge" I did of my closet a couple of months ago.  I need those skinny clothes back!!  Who knew??


Oh, to top it all off... one of my co-workers just told me I look like Jaycee Dugard.


Great....


Jaycee-dugard



No comments: