Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Banana Pancakes


 






This morning, as I was coming up the escalator from the Metro, in my rain boots, umbrella in hand, this song came up on my ipod.  I wanted nothing more than to turn around, go back down the escalator, get back on the train, the bus, open the door to my apartment, throw my husband in the bed, and get back in there with him and sleep the day away!  I love me some Jack Johnson, and Banana Pancakes never sound like a bad idea, right?


I enjoyed the song and googled it once I got in and stumbled upon this darling little video.  I can't wait to get home and snuggle in the rain!




1 comment:

Rebecca A said...

Too funny! I am cracking up at the thought of you "throwing" Mike back into bed! You are a funny girl! Banana pancakes sounds good any time of the day!