Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Creature of Habit

I am such a creature of habit.  And I've got it BAD.  Case in point: yesterday.  It was raining, so I parked my car at the Park and Ride instead of walking to the bus stop.  Makes sense, right?


RIIIIIIGHT.  Until yesterday afternoon, when I got off at my regular bus stop, instead of getting off at the Park and Ride, and walked all the way home and pretty much got to the door before I remembered, "Oh yeah! I parked my car this morning.  Duh."


So... yeah... turned myself around and hoofed it up to the P&R to get the SUV and then finally come home.


I did it again today... let's hope we don't have a full repeat.  We'll see.


It wasn't a complete waste, though.  The fall colors in our neighborhood are out of control and I decided to go all Suzy Snapshots, so here you go!


October09 026


October09 028


October09 030 October09 031

 
 
 



1 comment:

oakley sunglasses said...

So...eh...if....turned myself around and hoofed it up to the P&R to get the SUV and then finally come home.but.....