Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day with Brokaw

IMG_3645



Was it Tuesday? I'm not sure.  This month has been like one giant Monday..


Anyway, it snowed.  And B-Dawgles LOVES SNOW!








IMG_3648




Action shot.  Look at those ears twirl!












IMG_3652




Awww. Paws.


Presh.





















IMG_3633





This was after we came back in.  My boy crashed on the floor, all squashed down and fell asleep as I was watching TV.



I think the cutest thing about this position is how he sleeps with his little head in his paws.


Preshilicious.













IMG_3634






..... And this part reminds me of Thanksgiving.










IMG_3664



This is my baby all snuggled under the covers.  I have not ever done this before... took a picture of my dog, under the covers.



But, ain't it cute? Whatev.



1 comment:

Kristen said...

now surely a cute dog like that has a winter coat for the snow!! as always, brokaw is quite the photogenic pooch! :)