Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Place!

IMG_3593


WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS AMAZING KITCHEN!?
I am moving a week from Monday to a new apartment.  It's a little further from work, but I'm looking forward to saving some money!


In this economy, that's a good thing, yes?  I'm telling you, I have really been inspired by the "I will teach you to be rich" blog.


This whole being a better steward/managing my money thing is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE not a New Year's resolution.



The other thing I'm SUPER EXCITED about is having a washer and dryer again. I have lived without one (in my own apartment) for almost two years and I absolutely hate it.  I can't wait to be reunited!


IMG_3602



5 comments:

Kristen said...

love, love, LOVE the kitchen!! congrats!! :)

ann said...

I love it too and am a little jealous! I want a kitchen like that! Michael you must really be special because she wouldn't move farther away and have a kitchen with stainless steel for me---ha ha!!!!

Courtney said...

Wow girl!!! AWESOME pad!! Having had a washer and dryer for the past four or five years, I have solemnly sworn to never live without them again. Spoiled for life. So I can totally sympathize with you not having had them and celebrate with you in acquiring them again!! YAY!!!! Sweet kitchen too. :) Love the stainless steel and the island. Whew. You are gonna be SO spoiled!! lol

cindy floyd said...

It is all so cute! I hope I can come help decorate! I miss you!

mbt shoes said...

The other thing I'm SUPER EXCITED about is having a washer and dryer again. I have lived without one (in my own apartment) for almost two years and I absolutely hate it. I can't wait to be reunited!