Saturday, January 10, 2009

A lot of catching up to do

Mornin' everyone!  This morning, I was forced to put vanilla ice cream in my coffee as creamer.  Poor me, I know.  Have you tried this?  Yummy.  Do it. Now.


I have so much to catch up on... the aforementioned lack of milk reminds me that I need to go to the grocery store.  I have bags to unpack, laundry to do, I need to de-Christmas my apartment (Mom, don't say anything, I am already ashamed of myself!), I need to post the rest of my pictures from our trip...


See?  I have a lot to do today!  Better go get my ice cream scoop and a refill and get at it.  Happy weekend!  So glad it's finally here... Hopefully I'll have more blogging for you later.


I'm listening to Snow Patrol.  Forgot how much I love them. Mmm.  Cheers.



1 comment:

ann said...

i have been waiting for something new on here!!!