Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I feel... lost.

I just had to read my own blog to figure out where I left off, how sad is that?  Life since I got back from my little Christmas/New Years trip has been a whirlwind!  Now that the inauguration is over, I can get back to my simple little life.  Er.... I'm moving in two weeks, so maybe not.  And I have an awesome Girls Weekend to NYC to see Shrek on Broadway with two of my bestest friends.  I need to make Brokaw a petshotel reservation.  Aaahh!  The lists in my brain are constantly running.  I can't even tell you how many times I've emailed myself on my blackberry... in bed.  Sad, eh?


Okay, so I am realizing where I left off.  I have to update in chronological order for history's sake, mmkay?  So, this is a little outdated, and I realize you want to read about my inauguration experience, but you'll just have to chug through this part first.  Plus, I'll get to relive super fun memories with my fabulous fiance, which is fine by me and it's my blog so I make the rules.   Okay, enough with the run-on sentences, right?  Sorry, I'm a little out of practice.


This post is going to be about the biggest Bass Pro Shop in the world.  I'm not exaggerating here folks.  I know I've been known to do so, so I'm just clearing that up right off the bat.  The Bass Pro Shop was like heaven for men.  There was a Starbucks in there, so that was "game" for me.  Lame pun... laugh anyway.


December08 111 




I never would have guessed one of my favorite pictures of us would be in a giant Bass Pro Shop!


The fire was nice.
















December08 112 


These are my future in-laws, Buddy & LaDonna.  They rock!










December08 113 


How can you not love a place where old hookers are welcome?




I mean, seriously.
















  December08 115 




It was quite an adventurous day for us.


As you can see, my Michael went for a swim...








December08 117 




Then he was threatened by a giant bear!












He was scurdt.








December08 119 


But natrually, I came to the rescue.




Just call me Mountain Mama.




   December08 133 




Then he was sprayed by a stanky skunk.


Hate it when that happens!








December08 134 


Oh, deer.












That's a wrap.  Who knew a wilderness store could be so much fun!!








1 comment:

Courtney said...

Okay, so I don't think I've laughed so hard at a single blog of yours yet ... my word! You DO know how to have fun!! LOL