Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busy and Strugg'lin

Aaaahh. I'm starting to feel the guilt from my lack of blogging to settle in all around me.  But I've been crazy busy lately - it looks like I may be moving in the next month (locally)... I'm planning for this little event at work you may have heard of, oh, the INAUGURATION, and I'm getting ready to go to NYC for what I'm sure will be a FABULOUS weekend with a couple of my best friends.  Also in a few weeks, my church is launching a new location!


Seriously, if pictures didn't take so long to load up on here, I'd be in better shape with my guilt issues, you would be better informed and you'd have tighter ab muscles from all of the laughter, and surely the world would be a better place, right?


I mean, Ann is doing a much better job of blogging from Thailand than I'm doing here.  I'm ashamed of myself.  But, you should check out her blog, it's darling!  Phew.  Gotta run.  See you soon, I hope.  Don't give up on me!



2 comments:

ann said...

I guess you are pretty busy. I have a feeling that my faithful blogging may come to a quick end after the month of Jan. once language school starts in Feb. I will be very busy!! I do need something to read though so please keep blogging!

Courtney said...

Not going anywhere!! Have a ball and looking forward to reading your probably really long blog when you do get a few hours. :-D