Monday, July 16, 2007

Stay with me...

I can hear you snickering. I know what you're thinking... I haven't blogged in a while... standby for the major blogfest, etc. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, the Chick-Fil-A opens, and I suddenly have no time to blog! Oy, with the poodles already!



I DO have lots to share with you. Gretchen and I had a really unfortunate shopping trip the other day.  Is there NOTHING worth buying out there? Seriously. Pics coming soon. You HAVE to see this.



Saturday, my small group threw me a going away party at Dawn's pool. It was so amazing. I was humbled to know that people would give up their Saturday (Saturdays are precious, they only come once a week) to say goodbye to me. I was so touched. Thank you all. I wish I had pictures of that, but I was too busy enjoying the day that unfortunately, my camera spent all afternoon in my bag. I'll have to stalk Patti for that one picture...



I need to share with you what God is teaching me these days as well. It's a beautiful time for me. I'm on the cusp. Cusp? Is that a word? I was looking for something like "edge" but not edge, you know?



Seriously, sorry for the tease, but it's 9:35 and I have to ingest lots of local news before I go to work tonight.



Perhaps the blogfest will commence tomorrow?



2 comments:

christin said...

well let's hope so! Because I for one am ready to read some blogs.
oy with the poodles already! Loves it! Gilmores. miss them.
are you into Men in Trees? you should be. i dig it.

Gretchen said...

Does cusp have anything to do with the book you are reading?? I don't know about it if it does and I am married?? AHAHA Seriously I need help I have been teetering on the edge waiting for something/anything to happen for weeks now and I feel so sad that nothing will. Career wise this is.