Thursday, July 5, 2007

I LOVE Craigslist!

I am sitting on the floor right now. And that's okay. I sold some furniture on Craigslist. In 24 hours, the ad was posted, answered, people came and picked the stuff up, and I have money in my pocket! This is fun! I could get used to the idea of people coming to my house and giving me cash, hauling away my old junk! Woo hoo!!



Last night, I actually left on time for work, which means I have time to go to Dunkin Donuts - and still get to work 15 minutes late. :) I love the girls at DD because when they hand me my blueberry muffin and vanilla latte they say "Have a good day!" Like they KNOW it's 11pm and MY DAY is just beginning. I like that. They get me.



Why, on the first day of July sweeps, I ask, must I work - when Diane Sawyer, Robin Roberts, Chris Cuomo, Meredith Vieira, Matt Lauer and Brian Williams have off? I say -- if the A TEAM can get a day off, throw a sister a bone!



Have a good Friday everyone. I am so loving Amy Winehouse right now. Download it.



No comments: