Sunday, July 29, 2007

20 minutes with "Mr. Puggles"

Img_3176Major shout-out to my friend, Missi, who graciously agreed to pick up Brokaw last week and take him to the PetsHotel at PetSmart for me.  I don't think she'll be the same. Haha... Missi sent me the following e-mail, which I'm copying and pasting word-for-word. My dog is CRAZY!









From Missi:



So I get to your apartment and I forgot the piece of paper I wrote down your apartment number on...lol...I made a good guess, but I was still expecting to open the door and be in some naked man's townhouse...hahhaa!

I get inside and Brokaw almost knocks over his cage...I was thinking, "Damn, he must have got real big."  So I go over to the cage and can't open the darn thing...hahha...and he's licking me the entire time I'm trying to not be blonde and figure this out...finally it's open and BOOOOOMMMM...Mr. Puggles is going CRAZY...running in circles, up the stairs, down the stairs, licking me...I think he even ran across the ceiling a few times...hahahha.  THis entire time I am laughing so hard because I can't catch him to save my life.  So I decide to play "hard to get" and I sit on the couch and ignore him...after a few more trips up the walls and onto the ceiling, Mr. Puggles seems perplex I don't want to chase him.  FINALLY, he sits next to me and I grab the leash! 

Next, Mr. Puggles and I go outside where he wants no part of going potty.  I think there is crack in your grass or something...lol!  I tricked him -- I put him on the big leash outside and went inside and just when he thought I couldn't see him, I caught him going the bathroom through one of your blinds! 

So now we're off!  Puggles is loving my jeep.  I made a big mistake though...I couldn't resist stopping at Sheetz before coming over so I had a latte and oh boy, did he spot that REAL quick (he's sooo your dog!)  So we're driving along and he's drinking to get a sip...which was fine...I can share, but then...I remembered you telling me he likes to sit on your lap while your driving...so I figured he'd just make himself comfortable, sit back, and relax.  Wellllll, lets just say I think me and Mr. Puggles had a makeout session as he "sat on my lap"...again I'm basically peeing myself and the lady at the stop sign next to me is cracking up...it was one of the funniest things I have ever experience by myself!  Finally I found a piece of paper and put it on the front seat and he thought it was the best thing ever.  And of course, once we arrived at PetSmart the ladies were going crazy over him! 

Hope you enjoyed!



Thanks a million, Missi! And everyone, wish the fabulous Missi Matthews luck Monday - it's her first day on her new job in Johnstown! I know she will rock the socks off of J-Town.Img_3305 



No comments: