Sunday, June 3, 2012

2012 Ritter Family Vacation

A few weeks ago, we pretty much drove half way across the United States and back.  And I think now I am finally able to talk about it. 

It was a lot of driving.
But it was so great.

This vacation was the perfect mix of time together, time with family, time with extended family, and time with old friends and new friends.

I can say we both came back truly refreshed.  Recreated.  Which is the whole point of vacation, right.

I am one lucky girl, because I married into a great, big family that loves each other and loves the Lord, and accepted me into the family like I had been there since the beginning of time, and I really enjoy them.

Here are some photos from our trip.  It was amazing.  They are very much not in order, but I think they do an okay job of capturing our family vacation.





























No comments: