Friday, May 4, 2012

About the Last Two Weeks...


Oh my word. I am so far behind in blogging, I don't even know where to start.  I will tell you that that awesome menu plan I made DID NOT happen.  I made the sloppy joes two Sundays ago. And I made Chicken Stroganoff one night, and cooked cauliflower, but that's about it for that list.  I was gone a lot over the last two weeks, and when I was home we may or may not have eaten Lean Cuisines for dinner more than once. Jealous now? Oh yeah.

In the last two weeks I have been to Indianapolis, Ohio and Detroit.  I spent a weekend in DC for the White House Correspondents Dinner.  Michael and I spent the day with a lovely couple who reads this blog and was in town visiting.  I got sick. And better.

And now Michael is gone for a few days with his brother.  And next weekend, we leave for vacation with his family.

Phew!! I will attempt over the next couple of days to get caught up...

1 comment:

gentrier said...

I can so relate! After June I hope to be done with airplanes and road trips for work for a while. Blessed to have the work but I look forward to the rest and routine!