Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday Morning Post


This is the first time I've done this, believe it or not. I am posting this on my phone, laying in the bed. I slept for 8 hours. Quick, some go see if he'll froze over.

What a busy, crazy week of no sleep! It all made for a very grumpy Dana. I wa so tire last night, I cried for no reason, like a 2 year old.

I would love to wake up slowly, have my coffee, browse the web and write this post from my comfy chair in the living room, but there is too much to do today.

Once my feet hit the ground, I am on.
Before anyone sighs, I know I do this to myself. I take too much on. I have been doing this since I was a little kid. I get it honest.

Whatever. I just need a little break and then I will be good to go to take care of the man, the creatures, the home, the newsroom and everyone and thing else that depends on me.

Today will not be a restful day. It will be a fun day though! Baking a cake for the youth cake auction at church. Cooking and delivering meals to the Wounded Warriors. Shopping. Cleaning. (not going to stress over that too much though, I figure I will be off Wednesday when I get back from NYC so I can do a good cleaning then.)

Okay. Well, Brokaw just brought me a Christmas ornament, and Michael just spoke, so I am back on duty. Two fur balls are ready to be walked and fe and someone else is ready for his pills and bowel care and shower.

I don't know how I do it all. It is definitely not always graceful.

1 comment:

wholesale straw hats said...


I found your website the other day and after reading a handful of posts,
thought I would say thank you for all the great content.
Keep it coming! I will try to stop by here more often.