Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Back to 100%

Hello, friends.  Not much time, quick post here.  I'm finally feeling 100%, yay.  I do not like feeling all icky!  I am a very busy girl and I cannot be slowed down by sickness, I do not have time!


No... I did NOT go to the big, fat fancy State Dinner at the White House last night.  I had leftover sloppy joes with this guy instead:


Img006 And, you know what? There's no place I'd rather be.  I snapped this picture with my phone, that's why it's all ghetto.  Michael looked so great all business-like yesterday because he had a job interview.  It was so nice to be able to meet up in the city and commute home together!


Even though I didn't go to the State Dinner President Obama hosted last night for the Indian Prime Minister, I did go to their news conference earlier in the day, and I'm happy to report I was closer than I've ever been to the POTUS (about 10 feet away) and I'm pretty sure we made direct eye contact... twice.  It was one of those days where I had to pinch myself to make sure I'm really living this life.. and getting paid for it.  Seriously.  I have the best job, ever!  Thank you, Lord.


November09 040 November09 051


Ugh... I have a voice mail.  I hate voice mail and fax machines.  Seriously, they're so 90s!  Can we please move into the 2010s....?


Okay - I'm off to the White House to watch the President pardon the turkey.  I hear his name is Courage.  I don't know why, but that's just kind of funny.  I'm not sure if I'll have time to post about that later - if I don't, y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving!  We're road tripping down to see my family INCLUDING MY LITTLE BROTHER, CHRIS, I can't wait to see everyone!!!
 
 
 



No comments: