Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day! And thank you to all of you who have served, are serving, and will serve in the future.  I'm so thankful for the sacrifices that have been made so that I can happily live and work and worship and blog and breathe in and out in safety.


Chris, my prayers are with you each and every single day.  FYI, little bro is in Ranger school in Georgia right now and he is WILLING and ABLE to accept care packages!  If you want to send him something, e-mail me!


Chris


In Other News... M's b-day was a success!  I successfully, athough reluctantly and stressfully, completed his dinner wish of Navy Beans with Ham Hock.  Or is that A Ham Hock? Or Ham Hocks? I have no idea.  I hadn't ever heard of such a thing until the other day when he requested it.  Southern boy.  If it's not on the Food Network, or my dad didn't make it when I was growing up, I do not know of it. 


Thankfully, we made it through making dinner without any divorce papers being filed.  And, we'll have yummy leftovers tonight!


After that, it was majorly huge hot fudge sundaes, also at Hubs' request.  That, I had no problem with :)  Actually, I couldn't finish mine, but it was the size of my head.



 



No comments: