Monday, February 23, 2009

Nephews!

I don't think there's any better measure of time going by than a young life.  Case in point: my nephews!


MY OLDEST NEPHEW, JORDEN IS ***20*** YEARS OLD TODAY!!! What in the freaking world???


All of those things they say are true - where does the time go?  Time flies?  Etc.  All true.  If I weren't just a kid when JT was born, I'd feel really old (I kind of do anyway, but that's okay!)


JT 


JT is the man.  He's A MAN and that's taken some getting used to.  But he's in college, he has a job, a truck, and apparently does his own laundry, which is further than a lot of "men" make it in life!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDEN!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


(side note: bear with me on these photo sizes, I can't deal with the drama of re-sizing and all)




Colbyringdance 


And would you look at Colby???


He's growing up so fast, too!


This weekend he went to RING DANCE!


And he has a truck too!


Laundry... well I don't think he knows what that means yet, but I am confident he will get that one day with my sister as his mom!



Isn't the Colbster a handsome young man??





Braydennoteeth 


And my precious Baby Brayden is growing some monster big boy teeth, check 'em out!


I'm not sure what the story is with the blue ribbon and the car, but I have a feeling it's how my sister coaxed him into being photographed.



He is a beautiful child, yes? Those eyelashes!!


Crystalbrodyjarred 


And, even though I'm not actually getting married for another 6 and 1/2 months, I'm already claiming this handsome fellow as a member of the Dana's nephew club.


Brody!!  He can rock a faux-hawk with the best of 'em!  Brody is such a big boy and he's about to be a big brother soon!! (Congrats to Crystal & Jarred)


To another...........LITTLE BOY!!



Seriously!!  The nephew club is out of control.  I love them all... from my 20 year old manphew to my tiny, growing in-uterophew!  XOXOXOXO.



1 comment:

kristen said...

my niece, who is 15, lived with us over the summer and nothing has made me feel "old" than a teenager who knows more about the world than i apparently do!!! :)