Friday, February 27, 2009

Bye, Eric!

Today is my co-worker, Eric's last day in our office.  He's leaving us for greener pastures and I wish him all the best but I will miss him so!


Eric is like a brother to me.  He makes us all laugh.  Sticks up for us.  All that business.  Some days he feels more like an older brother, some days more like a younger brother.


I will miss all of our funny conversations about topics I choose to keep private.  I will just share a gem of wisdom with you that he shared with us yesterday...Summer08 135 


Eric explained to us that he is further evolved than the rest of mankind.  (stay with me here)


You see, he doesn't have much (any) hair on his head.  Men have lost a lot of hair since the ape/cave man days when they used to get around on all fours.


Eric says the human race has been moving closer and closer to being hairless (because of global warming), so the fact that he is bald(er) means that he is further along in the evolutionary process.


Just a little genius gem for you on this special day.  There are other celebrations around here, too.  Indian food.  Cupcakes.  Waffles.  Hopefully there will be more celebrations to come because I know this isn't goodbye, it's just see you later, jealous of your schedule and I still owe you wings for helping me move (before you have to do it again in 6 months)!


Eric, so long!  I wish you all the best in the world, enjoy your new life!!



1 comment:

cindy floyd said...

Did you get a boob job or a new bra? I'm going to miss Eric too, and we never met! I feel like I know him!!