Monday, December 15, 2008

Survey Says...

I'm not much into myspace these days, but I do check it because that's how I communicate with my brother, Chris - he's in Iraq.  I saw that Courtney did a survey so I decided to copy and paste it here.  I don't really have anything to blog about today anyway, so here you go:


5 OF YOUR FAV BANDS/SINGERS
1.
Harry Connick, Jr.
2.
Michael Buble
3.
Kenny Chesney
4.
Jack Johnson
5.Nichole Nordeman

5 JOBS YOU'
VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
1.
working for my family at various baby stores
2.
television news producing
3.coffee shop

4.babysitter

5.(that’s it!  I’ve never done anything else!)



5 MOVIE
S YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1.
Steel Magnolias
2.
Remember the Titans
3.
Father of the Bride
4.
Sweet Home Alabama
5.
Top Gun

5 CITIE
S YOU'VE LIVED IN:
1.
Norfolk, VA
2.
Chesapeake, VA
3.
Roanoke, VA
4.
Pittsburgh, PA
5.
Arlington, VA

5 TV SHOWS
YOU LOVE TO WATCH
1 Gilmore Girls (RIP)
2.
The Office
3.Jon & Kate Plus 8

4.
Brothers & Sisters
5.
Grey’s Anatomy

5 PLACE
S YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
1.
Nags Head, NC
2.
Ocracoke, NC
3.
New York, NY
4.
Virginia Beach, VA
5.
Florida Keys

5 FAV ACTOR
S MALE/FEMALE
1.
Matthew McConaughey
2.
Harry Connick, Jr.
3.
Whoever plays Bailey on Grey’s Anatomy
4.
Reese Witherspoon
5.
Tom Hanks

5 WEBSI
TES YOU VISIT DAILY:
1.
Facebook
2.
Yahoo
3.
nytimes.com
4.
​bankofamerica.com


5.politico.com


5 OF YOUR ALL-
TIME FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
1.
Cracker Barrel
2.
Chick-Fil-A
3.
Outback
4.
Don Pablos
5.Cheesecake Factory


5 OF YOUR FAV BOOZE
DRINKS:
1.
fruity martinis
2.
margaritas
3.
mojitos
4.
I’m digging the Bud Light with Lime but it has to be very, very cold!
5.
I’m not an expert in this department!

FIVE OF YOUR FAVOR
ITE FOODS:
1.
Steak
2.
all things Thanksgiving!!
3.
fried squash
4.
blackened tuna
5.
pizza

5 SCHOO
LS YOU'VE ATTENDED
1.
Town & Country Day School
2.
Georgetown Elementary
3.
Indian River High
4.
Indian River Middle
5.
Liberty University

5 PLACE
S I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. in bed sleeping
2. in Texas with Michael
3. On a beach!
4. At a pool!
5. in New York



5 THING
S YOU'VE DONE TODAY:
1.
talked on the phone
2.
took the dog out
3.drove to work

4. worked on a story about the auto bailout


5.thought about writing a shopping story


5 PEOPL
E YOU CONSIDER YOUR BEST FRIENDS:
1.
Michael
2.
Ann
3.
Courtney
4.
Gretchen
5.
Tracy

5 THING
S YOU DID YESTERDAY:
1.
worked
2.
locked my keys in my SUV
3.
took Brokaw to the park down the street
4.
slept for 4.5 hours
5.
dishes


5 OF YOUR FAV BOOKS
:
1.
Brazen Careerist
2.
Wild Goose Chase
3.
Cold Tangerines
4.
A Bend in the Road
5.
A Walk to Remember



3 comments:

cindy floyd said...

how much did it cost to get the suv unlocked? $42.00 a year for AAA. FYI I'm getting ready to join!!

that girl said...

Aren't television news producing and babysitting sometimes the same job? ;)

cheap air yeezy said...

Today must borrow nothing of tomorrow.