Sunday, December 16, 2007

So... it's back to work after a pretty relaxing weekend.  I still have some Christmas shopping to do, but hopefully I will wrap that up tomorrow.  My Christmas cards are done, so standby for yours - I was really behind getting those out this year, so sue me.



My hair feels really short.  You know the feeling when you're in the shower, washing your hair and you reach back there and think - wait - that's it? I have way too much conditioner!



All Kenny Chesney wants for Christmas is a real good tan... and come to think of it, I wouldn't mind that either...



I want to thank those of you who have been praying that I would find a church to call home here in the DC area.  I really enjoyed the church I visited this morning and will definitely go back.  So, thank you for all of your prayers - I just can't wait to get "plugged in" - oh, what is it with those "church" phrases? 



Brokaw is acting like a mad man tonight - messing up the pillows on my bed. Why?????Img_4789



2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I got my hair cut on Thurs. It it cool...a bunch of colors and layers. I also got a lot of shopping done..and my cards will be later then yours. Still no tree up at the Baum house. Interesting that the name means tree....

Courtney said...

This pic is absolutely adorable! Brokaw is like "what?"