Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I actually went to the gym today.  It was nothing fancy.  I rode the elevator up to the 12th floor.  About 30 minutes on the elliptical and some sit-ups on the big blue ball.  Like I said, nothing fancy, but with the inspiration from Gretchen -- of "no pressure" 30 minute workouts and my commitment to working out Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays "with" Michael -- I'm making an effort.  Want to join us? 90 minutes a week, people, it's not impossible. C'mon... the more of you out there that are doing it, the more likely I am not to fail....  :)



I felt so good when I got back home.



At first.



Now, I can't stop coughing long enough to fall asleep.  I went downstairs to the convenience store in my building and re-stocked on Zicam, TheraFlu and Robitussin. (Side note: my brother-in-law thinks Robitussin cures everything, isn't that funny?



So, I'm re-drugged and sipping "calm" tea.  Hoping against all odds, to fall asleep BEFORE 4PM.  I should be asleep by now. Argh!  Oh, how we take things like deep breaths for granted.



I leave you with pictures of Christmas decorations in my apartment.  I put the tree up yesterday and we've made some progress since last year.   You may remember I had an ornament-less tree because of Brokaw last year, but so far, so good. (knock on wood) I really do like it better with ornaments.



Img_4668Img_4669_2 Img_4673 Img_4687 Img_4689 Img_4681



No comments: