Monday, November 19, 2007

Celebrate

Aaahh.  Happy Thanksgiving week.  The air is crisp and hopefully the stuffing is ready to be assembled.  I know I'm ready to eat it, fo - sho!



60 years is everwhere.  Meet the Press is 60 years old.  What an awesome show yesterday!  And the Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip celebrate 60 years of marriage. Man, '47 was quite a year!



MTP has all kinds of cool extras online to help you celebrate.  I made cookies. Yes, that's right, cookies.  It seemed like a great idea at the time, but now I'm feeling a little sick.  Perhaps it's the cookie DOUGH I ate in preparation.



Img_4355 Img_4354 Img_4351



1 comment:

Frank said...

Whenever Gretchen and I make cookies, we only bake half the batch and just keep the rest as cookie dough. Stomach aches usually then ensue for the next few days...