Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Girls Gone Wild!

I'm back from my much needed mini-vacation.  The ladies of my family spent two nights in Ocracoke Island, North Carolina.  It's a tiny place that time forgot in about 1970.  I love it.  It seems to never change yet every time I go back I fall in love all over again.Img_4125



So, it was me, my sister, my mother, my sister's mother, my granny and my mom's mother in law. Got that? Okay. Good. Break our your family tree diagrams - we are off the hook!!



Here are some highlights:



Granny with Mom's face.



Img_4126



My mom so wishes.



Img_4128



The skinny sisters posing on the Ocracoke Ferry.



It's all about the pose!



Img_4129



I heart my Granny Nora SOOOO MUCH!!!!



Img_4133



On girls weekend you discuss things like pocketbooks...



Img_4134



And cup sizes.



It seems things are a-changin' and I'm hoping to inherit about $400 worth of bras because of it.



Tracy - need to double check my mailing address? Bring 'em on baby!



Img_4135



Group shot.



Mrs. Floyd, Tracy, my mom Cindy, Granny Nora, me, and Shannon (my sister's mom.)

One big happy family!



Img_4136



Everyone always talks about how much I look like my sister and I love it because I think she's beautiful!



I'm such a "little sister," I know... oh well.  :)



Img_4137



Mmmmmmm.......



Img_4147



Now.... for a favorite Ocracoke Island pastime... the one activity that gets THIS reaction....



THE MERMAID!!!



Img_4143 Img_4145 Img_4148 Img_4138_2 Img_4152 Img_4156



Is that fun, OR WHAT?  Seriously, that right there is worth the drive, my friends.



Now, for more examples of why you should ALWAYS have your camera with you:  Tighty Whiteys in the middle of a tourist t-shirt shop - WHY?  So we can take pictures with them, I'm sure!Img_4159 Img_4160



And I need to get one of these signs for my space in the parking garage at work...Img_4158



2 comments:

ricky bobby said...

that pic with the large and n charge underwear was so funny...

christin said...

what are those HUGE UNDERWEARSssssss ewww!!!!
love the pics. i love your grandma and mom, etc. with their heads in it too, looks TOO FUNNY!
happy fall!!!!!