Sunday, October 7, 2007

What a Weekend

My friend Patty got married Saturday.  She was beautiful. The wedding was on the farm where her husband grew up.  The whole thing was just magical.Img_3927 Img_3928







Here comes the bride!













Img_3929







Patty and Sean.













                                                              Img_3938







When I first got there, I was looking for a place to sit on the hay and look who I found!!
Danny Lee!!  What a pleasant surprise.



Img_3940







Maid of Honor Mary Kay.













Img_3941











She had Britney's hair and some chicken cutlets.



Img_3942









Swinging Paul.



Img_3952









We danced....



Img_3950







And danced the night away.



Img_3951









Told you.











Img_3953



So, chillin' with White House Correspondents is my new Saturday thing. Last weekend it was Martha. This time it was with Kelly O'Donnell from NBC.



She is gorgeous.



And so nice.



Img_3954





Thank God I have friends who double as Paparazzi.





Here I am telling Kelly how great she is in the WH Briefings.



Img_3955





Then we discussed Tony and Dana and the definition of torture.



Img_3956





See us in the background? That's my photographer, Mary Kay. 





Just wait until you see the one of Danny!! You will DIE it's so funny.



Img_3926



Not only did I see old WAVY pals this weekend, but Friday night I caught up with old co-workers from WSLS.





I forgot how hiliarious Jay is. Oh my goodness.  I could hardly keep the expensive beef tenderloin down!









What a weekend. 



1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Ok, so you know how Joey Porter has "the Boot"? Well I think that us( you, Court and I) should start to patten our moves. Case in point the nervous, yet gracious hand clasp. This move is needed in order to aviod the also nervous hand stuck in pocket move.