Wednesday, August 22, 2007

some pictures...

It's not much - but here are a few pictures:Img_3541_2







Bye, Bye Pittsburgh!















Img_3548



The BEFORE.  What a mess!



Aaaahhhh!!!















Img_3564





The AFTER. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be!















Img_3568



It turns out... I CAN actually live in 600 something square feet. 



It's tight, and I've had to be creative with storage solutions - but I actually LOVE IT.



So. Yay.









Img_3559



This weekend - I played tourist.  I took the camera, the National Geographic DC book and everything into town.















Img_3560



I sat in the grass on the National Mall for HOURS Sunday, reading about the history of DC and the architecture.  I had no idea there was such drama!













Img_3561









It was swell.



2 comments:

christin said...

tell me you have a kitchen in that cute little apartment - i love what you've done with it. that couch layout/bed is WORKING.

Becky said...

your place is adorable! i really love what you've done with it! :)