Friday, August 3, 2007

Img_3344I have HAVE **HAVE** to give a shoutout to my friend, Michelle.  She's such a wonderful, beautiful person -- inside and out -- and I'll miss her SOOO MUCH.  I already have been missing her, really since my schedule changed to mornings however many months ago.



Michelle made me feel welcome at Channel 4 from day one. Well before that, really. During my interview. She's so easy to work with - and I wish we would have had more time together because I just know I could have learned SO much from her. She's a super classy lady - So much class. SO much class... and THESE DAYS that's HARD to find in anyone. (I know I sound old - perhaps it's because I'm reading that Nora Ephron book that I'm not really old enough to read)



Michelle, I thank you for your kindness. 



No comments: