Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yesterday I left work in the middle of the night because I was gross. Gross. Snotty, slimy, sneezy, wheezy. Gross.  So, I gave in and I'm taking Dr. Oz's advice.  I ordered a Neti Pot on E-Bay.  Because I'm the girl who can't wait for anything, I had to do it "Buy it Now," so it was $30.00. I hope it works.  I hope I don't drown.  I'm a little scared, because I was one of those kids that had to hold her nose in the swimming pool. (I came up with a creative way to do it though, perhaps that's a story for another day)



I need to post pictures from this weekend. I went bowling with some of my co-workers and it was great fun.  I forgot how horrible I am at bowling! It was almost embarrassing, but thankfully, I wasn't the only one who couldn't break 100!



The funniest story in our newscast this morning... a 13 year old girl was apparently able to escape from a would be kidnapper because her hair weave snapped off. Seriously. Weaves save lives people.



Maybe I'll write more and post the bowling pics when I get home. I hope everyone has a good day!



1 comment:

christin said...

weaves save lives! that should be a bumper sticker. WOW.