Monday, May 21, 2007

Okay, Okay, Okay...

So, I've been avoiding this blog. I admit it. It's because I had these grand intentions of posting pictures and sharing fabulously told stories of our adevntures.  Now, I'm embarassed.  The trip was a month ago.  I can't ever find the time to write what I want the way I want. Argh.  And, as I have said before in this space, avoiding blogging is like skipping school.  The longer you're gone, the harder it is to come back.  Now, where did I leave off?  Oh, right, GMA.  Another highlight was meeting Robin Roberts.  She gave me a huge hug! And she said "Dana Brown  - you're so young!"  We told her how skinny she was.  She loved us.  She stood with us for pictures.  Signed my copy of her book, which is a nice book by the way if you're looking for motivation.  She signed it, and I quote - "Dana, Thanks for everything. You Rock. - Robin." AAAAHHHHH! I rock, can you believe it?  We were such a hit.  GMA totally wants us.L_7fac12061b6ecb52cb29f5601ee31d0d L_51f512a6990a900316e54fb52142f82c



No comments: