Thursday, May 10, 2007

McWhat?

Menu_bacon_egg_cheese_biscuitSo, on my way home from work today I decided to splurge. McDonald's.  Bacon, Egg, and Cheese, baby! A little slice of heaven.  So I get my baby home, swaddled in it's paper wrapping, only to whip it out and see a tiny little bacon, egg and cheese.  What in the world? I am assuming that this is McDonald's controlling my portion size for me.  Hey! I don't appreciate it.  I only get a B,E & C like twice a year - I want the BIG ONE! And another thing, was this smaller sandwich cheaper, NO? Ronald, I demand to speak to your manager...



ChickfilalogoIn other news... on the fast food beat.  Did I ever write about how sad I was that my Krispy Kreme was closing?  I love their coffee, and they have that one Latte that tastes like doughnut glaze. To die for, really. Yeah, well I was all upset.  Guess what? Now I'm ELATED.  The other day, I saw workers putting up a red awning on the old Krispy Kreme building, and as I drove by, I thought to myself "Oh, my? Could it be? Truitt Kathy heard my cry?  So, of course, I drove up to the building for a full-on investigation. Yeppers!!! Folks, they're turning it into a Chick-Fil-A!!! The hills are alive! Oh. My. Goodness.  Chicken biscuits. Brownies. Waffle Fries. Chicken sandwiches (no pickle, love the red sticker). Strips. Nuggets. SWEET TEA! Praise Jesus!



p.s. Did you guys know Louie Giglio's dad designed the Chick-Fil-A logo? Random fact. That was free.



2 comments:

Becky said...

No Pickles! Ahhh...you're a girl after my own heart. :)
That is SO random about the logo...

Michael said...

There is a soul to Pittsburg!