Monday, May 7, 2007

Finally... a moment to catch up and share with you some of the fabulous memories I made with Courtney and Gretchen in NYC.Of50590442 Img_2066



Roll away bed guilt: The week we went to NY was the week the VT shooting tragedy happened.  Well, I was wearing my Virginia Tech sweatshirt in support.  The guy at the front desk totally gave us the roll-away bed (which is supposed to cost $20 for free) because we were "from Virginia Tech."  Either Gretchen or Court said we were going to hell.  I don't think so.  We weren't technically from Tech, but we were really sad about it.  I'm glad the bed didn't fold up on me in the middle of the night.



Oh, and our room was SO SMALL we literally had to put the desk chair on top of the desk and turn the recliner sideways to fit the roll-away bed in.  And we couldn't all be standing at the same time.  Space is overrated.  We had a blast, even in cramped quarters



No comments: