Saturday, July 15, 2006

You know what they say...

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.



Sorry I haven't blogged in a while.  Not much to say.  I was a big complainer all week.  I hate traffic.  I hate bills and taxes and having to go to the post office for any reason.  I hate my eyebrows.  And my roots.  I hate periods.  I hate finding out through myspace that my ex-boyfriend has a girlfriend.  A stupid truck threw a rock up on my BRAND NEW SUV and now I have a star in my windshield.  I hate that.  I hate eating spaghetti four nights in a row just because there's so much.  I hate the rain.  I'm sick of writing stories about Ben Roethlisberger.  Glad he's okay, I'm still a fan, but enough is enough.



There you have it, my week in review.



FF> Today I am much better.  I had some sleep, took Brokaw to the vet and paid a visit to the pool at the YMCA.  Do I still get Y points even though I technically didn't go inside?  Isn't the feeling of the sun burning your skin fabulous?  It's probably the actual feeling of melanin cells turning cancerous, however, it's invigorating.



Oh, I also learned this week that I've been spelling WEIRD wrong my entire life.  My BFF, who happens to be a 2nd grade teacher and a spelling and grammar whiz, filled me in.  Hey -- I think it was my actual 2nd grade teacher who taught me "I before E except after C."  Apparently that doesn't apply to the word weird.  To that, I say, hmm.... WEIRD.  Someone should hunt down Mrs. Perry and tell her that!



2 comments:

Courtney said...

Mrs. Perry...Now that's a name I haven't heard or thought of in many many years...

Ann Nagy said...

That friend is very smart:)