Friday, July 21, 2006

Images_9Today is a special day for me.  On this day, July 21st, 10 years ago, was the start of a life changing relationship.  A relationship with Jesus, my God, my prince, my comfortor, my Father.



It's crazy to look back and realize that it's been 10 years.  10 years.  10 years since I realized who I was and who God is and how we fit together.  Of course, I didn't realize it all that day.  It was just the beginning.  You know the stage of a relationship where you're holding hands and everything is new and exciting, it was that.



It's not that now.  But it remains. The hand holding.  The guiding.  The inspiration.  The love (more coming from His direction than mine).  Yes, I wish I was more faithful, that I had more to show for my 10 years.  But think about that.  If that were the goal, would I really be following Him?  It's not about me.  It's about Jesus.  Today I celebrate Him.  What He has done for me.  What He has done for all of us. 



Ahh... Reflection is a beautiful thing.  I am so thankful.



No comments: