Monday, July 24, 2006

Random Ramblings...

So... I'm mad at myspace.  It's all slow and frustrating.  Not feeling like my space at all!



This morning I ate banana pudding for breakfast.  And I wonder why I'm gaining weight.  Does banana pudding count as a fruit?  Seriously, it was made with fresh bananas.



Today when I woke up, I was still asleep.  I meandered along, coffee didn't penetrate my sleepiness.  I felt asleep until about 1:00pm.  This made my work day difficult, since I need to be full throttle, starting at about, oh, 7:30am on the confrence call.



My weekend update:



I rented "Must Love Dogs." See it. It's cute.



I also finally saw "The Devil Wears Prada." It was fabulous. SO much better than the book! Rare instance, but true.  See it too.



1july2006_011I hung out with my friends Gretchen and Jason.  Gretchen got a little toasty. :) It was funny.  And we were both having a fabulous hair night.  See?



A friend of theirs was "re-releasing" himself back into the dating scene.  Hilarious.  T-shirts and everything.  It was a great time.  I wish I could have stayed longer.  I need to get to know these guys!  Guys. Hello, it's been a while people.



I'm still secretly holding out hope that Jason will hook me up with a hot doctor.  I'm thinking something like this:Patrick_dempsey_1



or   13



So, Jason, get on it. Stat.



1july2006_008 In other news... Brokaw was a psycho puppy tonight.  Running around like a wild man.  And he had ADHD at puppy kindergarten tonight.  He has the cutest little bark though, it's all hoarse.  When he's hoarse, it's cute.  Rita Cosby though, she's just foul.  He's been all over the bottom shelf of my bookcase tonight.  The bad news is he's chewing up my books behind my back as I blog, the good news is, apparently he's a huge C.S. Lewis fan.  So he's hyper, but cute, and deep.  I like.



1003327I'm totally digging the country music fest on TV tonight.  It's so... American.  Does that make sense?  It makes me want to be in my sister's backyard, chillin by the pool, listening to Kenny Chesney.  Seriously, that backyard is one of the greatest places on earth.  The only thing that would make it even greater is if Kenny Chesney were actually there.  But then me and my sister would pass out and Jimmy's such a big fan that he would probably keep jamming out to Kenny and we would just be lying there on the ground, dying, singing "Summertime" in our unconsciousness.  I heart Kenny. Boys, take note: this is how a man WEARS a pair of jeans:



No comments: