Friday, May 12, 2006

King Friday

Kingfriday Hold your comments.  I know I just titled my post a day of the week again... but it's the F-word that everyone loves.... FRIDAY.  Man, has this week dragged on.  But alas, Friday is here!  Isn't there something magical about Friday?  Rest, just around the corner.  There are jeans, paychecks, and casual conversations of "what are you doing this weekend?" and 48 hours ahead of nothing but time that you can do with what you choose.  Oh, bliss.



If Friday weren't so wonderful... Mr. Rogers wouldn't have a best friend named "King Friday."



Happy Friday everyone!  Have a flavored coffee and sip on the possibilities.



1 comment:

Gretchen said...

You will be great at the race and I too love Friday. I am so slacking at blog entering and reading..I have to do my drama report this weekend :)