Sunday, May 21, 2006

friends to the core

Tonight I was having a conversation with a dear friend.  All friendships are special.  But some go beneath the surface.  My friend Ann and I have an incredible bond.  Our God.  Sadly, I have not been seeking His face as I should be lately.  I don't know why.  Why do we wander?  Anyway... that's not the point of this post.  This post is to thank Ann for pointing me north.  We can spin and spin, and it can be fun, for a time.  Then, we need to focus.  Sometimes we need someone to help us.  It's like pin the tail on the donkey.  You have a chance... if someone at least points you in the right direction.  Thank you, Ann. 



Colssians 3:16 = "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God."







No comments: