Monday, March 6, 2006

that's my girl

Large_119502 I am so happy for Reese.  She totally deserved to win the Oscar.  She and Oscar look really cute together, don't they?  So, Reese Witherspoon is my favorite.  If I ever accomplish anything noteworthy and some producer, director and screenwriter see my life fit for the big screen, I have one request:  Reese, please!!  I secretly wish I looked like Reese and I not so secretly would like to put my wish out there -- just in case they need an actress to play me.  Seriously, isn't she the greatest?  Smart girls are cool, see?



2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Dweeb! You do look just like her!

Courtney said...

I agree. When she was giving this speech I was telling Ro I thought you looked just like her!! Remember her great performance in "man in the moon." The infamous quote we loved..."Where were you??? What were you doing???" hahaha