Sunday, March 26, 2006

re:lax

re·lax   Audio pronunciation of "relax" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (r-lks)
v. re·laxed, re·lax·ing, re·lax·es
v. tr.
  1. To make lax or loose: relax one's grip.


  2. To make less severe or strict: relax a curfew.


  3. To reduce in intensity; slacken: relax one's efforts.


  4. To relieve from tension or strain: The warm bath relaxed me.


Today, I relaxed.  It was so nice.  Weekends are the best, aren't they?  Some people get lots of stuff done on the weekend.  Mowing the lawn.  Cleaning the house.  Grocery shopping.  I usually am in that camp... but today I spent almost all day in my pajamas.  I got some stuff done around my house, including decorating my bedroom with my fabulous new furniture!! New_pics_027New_pics_029  But the best accomplishment of the day was chillin.'  I took a bath in the middle of the afternoon, then didn't put any make up on.  I forgot how fabulous it feels to let my hair dry naturally and not to have anything on my face but moisturizer and blistex.  I finished my afternoon off with a cup of french vanilla decaf, and I started a new book, recommended by a friend.  Ahh... all while wearing my favorite comfy yellow socks that remind me of scrambled eggs.New_pics_035 New_pics_041 New_pics_002



2 comments:

Courtney said...

Nice furniture!!! :)

old friend said...

you're pretty