Saturday, December 17, 2005

office party

I just got home from my office Christmas party.  It was so much fun.  My dad was my date :)  It's always fun to get all dressed up and see my co-workers under stress-free conditions.  Plus, I LOVED my dress.  And I'm quite proud of how I looked in it.  Losing weight sure does help you gain confidence!  Please excuse me if I sound full of myself... I promise, I'm not.  I'm just proud of how far I have come.  Thanks to all of you who have supported me.  Here are some pics:Christmasparty05_001 Christmasparty05_002 Christmasparty05_004 Christmasparty05_005



1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I love your dress. Lets talk about WW. So give me like a sample day. I need to lose 30 lbs by March. I think I have working out under control and I don't eat that much, but I think I eat weird combinations of things. HELP!