Wednesday, December 21, 2005

live, laugh, love

LookinglikemypuppetI recently got an e-mail from an old college friend.  When I wrote him back I chose to dig up some old pictures to scan and send.  It brought back some good memories.  When I was at Liberty University, I was blessed to be part of a team called Youthquest.  Youthquest was really the selling factor for me choosing to go to Liberty.  I made some incredible friends on YQ.  We would travel in these 15 passenger vans on weekends to churches in random places and do skits and sing and stuff. Our goal was to live for Christ, love people, and make them, and ourselves laugh. We had a ton of inside jokes.  I think YQ will be one of those things that all of us will carry for the rest of our lives.  Lots of funny stores.  I'll have to post them when they come to mind.  For now, here's a funny picture of me.  Everyone on my Youthquest team said I looked like my puppet.  I did. Ha! Poor puppet!



1 comment:

Courtney said...

I looks like you are trying to imitate the Wendy's logo!!!