Saturday, December 17, 2005

flat tire

Last night I was leaving the mall when I realized my left rear tire was flat.  In the parking lot.  In the dark.  I was alone.  All of you single people will be able to identify with me on this one.  There are certain things that just make you feel more single.  Last night, I realized flat tires are one of those things.  I had no natural person to call to come and fix my tire and rescue me.  I tried my sister.. and ended up calling my 16 year old nephew.  It turns out, their whole family came to my rescue.  My brother-in-law changed it for me today... and I bought a new tire, so now I'm back in business.  But last night, I was alone. Single.  With a flat tire.



1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Well we have to get you to Pitt and you can 1 up the old friend by dating a Dr.