Saturday, April 6, 2013

Good morning from my spot on the couch!
It's been a while.

I really miss blogging. I wish I had more time to do it, but unfortunately there are lots of super fun adult things I need to do like vacuum out my SUV, taxes, and chop vegetables.

I should go to the gym today, but I don't know if I will. Someone, please - make me! Recently, my sister and I bought Cross Fit Groupons, but I feel like I need to go to the gym a few times before going there to try it. You know, kind of like how you have to clean your house before the cleaning lady comes?

There is a little brown dog beside me who won't get more than 6 inches away from me. I think he seriously thought we were never coming home.

The washer and dryer are humming, catching up on all that vacation laundry.

I hope to finish Joni & Ken's book today. It was released the other day. It hits home so hard, I've had to put it down a couple of times and walk away.

Oh, and remember my eBook? Yeah... well, I still have some giveaways to do to promote it. Kind of dropped the ball on those. Hopefully you'll see them on here soon - or maybe I'll just keep teasing it and never actually doing anything.

Eeek.
Cheers.
Happy Saturday!


No comments: