Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Color Vibe 5K, Who's In?

I'm so happy to be working out again, and getting back in shape.

I've been wanting to do one of these Color Vibe 5K's, because it looks like a ton of fun to be sprayed with a bunch of paint, run as part of a team, plus a 5K isn't crazy hard, and I should realistically be able to be ready by July 20th.

If you're in the Hampton Roads area and would like to join us on our team, you can sign up and register here. Our team name is "No Luck, Only Sacrifice," in honor of our friend Sgt. Derek McConnell.

I'd love to get back in shape, in Derek's name. I think he would have liked that.
So - if you're local - and would like to sign up, you can click on that link up there, and if you need the password for the team, just email me: danabrownritter@gmail.com, and I'll get it to you!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love your heart! :)