Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where to Even Begin?

Hi y'all.
I haven't posted for like a week and a half, which I understand in interweb land, is like 47 years.

Sorry about that.
I was super sick last week.
Like actually living up to my normal overreacting when I'm sick, sick.
It was not fun.

I've been feeling better for a few days, and I feel a tug at my heart to blog away, but I honestly don't even know where to begin.

Sometimes I wonder if I blog too much "we went here and we did this or that, and here's a picture."
Because, is that really interesting? Probably not. Unless you're me. Or my mother. Both of us are faithful readers of this space, but still. Bleh, right?

Well, I'm afraid we've got to start somewhere, folks.

So, I'll show you how awesome I am at making breakfast burritos.

Because I fry the tortillas in butter. Or I did. This was before the New Year began :)

Butter, eggs, real bacon (not that fake turkey stuff that should not even be allowed to be called bacon, IMHO), green onions, cheese, salsa.
Divine.

I'll show you a picture of my little Christmas kitty/packing helper.

Sometimes I call Katy "Sexy" because she always has this seductive way of laying there and looking at you, like, "Happy Birthday, Mister President" or something.

I'll show you random discoveries I made around the apartment. Like these glass containers for keeping flour and sugar.

I've had these since I moved into my first apartment, I think. My mom handed them down to me. I remember them sitting on top of the fridge when I was a kid. Now they're on top of my fridge. And I'm actually using them now. Which I didn't do for the last 10 years or so, I don't know why.

1 comment:

The Nowicki Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.