Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Saturday Morning Post

This font is probably going to look weird because I started writing this post just as a journal entry in Pages, then copied and pasted it and I don't know why it does this but it just does. I guess I'll have to check with my Technology Advisor about that, when I get him up.


Aaahhh. It’s 7:45 on a Saturday morning. You know how I love my Saturday mornings. They’re even better in December because there’s a Christmas tree, and Christmas carols playing on Pandora, and a candle burning that smells like cookies.


Makes me want to bake cookies. Which I will probably do, in mass form, later today. Also later today, our friends Jessi and Brendan will be here and we’ll share a pot roast, homemade bread (I need to get on that) and other items of deliciousness.


First I need to clean. And get to making some dough.

No, not first. Not first.


First, I need to just sit in my white chair with this blue and white blanket Ann gave me when she gave away everything she owned to move to Thailand. And drink my coffee (that needs to be refilled soon) and snuggle with this warm Puggle who is curled up at my feet and ENJOY.


Yes, that’s what I need to do first. And apparently tell the TV that yes, “I am still listening” to Pandora...


The heat just kicked on. It’s been very cold here this week. I don’t like commuting in the cold. It makes me order espresso drinks at Starbucks which are expensive and will ultimately make me fat as all get out. I think soon I’ll go back to driving, at least for the next several months, so I can just get coffee. Yeah, that’s better.


There are a couple of things I'm going to try to blog about before I go wake my best friend up.









No comments: