Friday, December 3, 2010

Oh, Blog...

I have not forgotten about you. I'm sorry it's been more than a week since I've posted. It's been a very, very busy week! We had the most perfect Thanksgiving and weekend after Thanksgiving.

We successfully brought home, put up and decorated a real Christmas tree! We transitioned back to getting up at 3:30am so we could take care of M's personal care. (No more home health lady for a while). I had a quick, successful and hilarious trip to traffic court (everything was thrown out, yay!), and a super busy week at work, which included one of my favorite things of the year, the White House Christmas decorations!



(I put together this little FlipCam video for work)

I'm sitting in on a heating pad in my white chair with a sleeping puggle at my feet, looking at the most beautiful 7 foot tall Christmas tree in the corner. Sipping some Christmas Blend topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. I've just received an amazing massage from my husband which completely relieved my aching back. (He can rock a massage with those pointy little elbows and warm palms, haha!) There's a frozen lasagna in the oven for the next hour. I'm watching the local news and cracking up at one of my favorite reporters who blows every live shot and standup way out of proportion and always makes me laugh, and cringing at upcoming temperatures in the 20s!

More, including pictures, soon! Tomorrow, my bud Jessi is coming over and we are going to have a Holiday Baking Day!

1 comment:

Aloe vera said...

My name is Nitin from Toronto. I am interested in your writing. Some of your posting are good, I can say, best. Can you please tell me how to subscribe to your blog post online?